Landscape Photography Practice - Learn to See

Expressive Photography

Sep 19, 2021


READ THIS: Oner thing that is common in all skill development, the idea of practice. Whether you want to become a better dancer, painter, musician or photographer; practice does make perfect.
All the skills in the world do not help you to make better art if you have not developed your vision. To understand your place in the world, and your perspectives is a gift.
Ansel Adam's said: "There is nothing worse than a sharp photograph of a fuzzy concept."
Join me in this video as I explore an unfamiliar coast and discover what makes me tick.
Our e-books and videos are what I wish someone had taught me when I was trying to work all this stuff out. 
Video edited by Ann Kristin Lindaas

⬇️⬇️⬇️ Feel free to read this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Comments

Total Pageviews