Photographing Musk Oxen up in Dovrefjell || Norwegian winter (part four)

oddbjørn austevik foto.

Mar 11, 2021


Disclaimer: I am a Lumix Nordic Ambassador and the Lumix S1, 24-105mm and the 70-200mm lenses are borrowed from Lumix Nordic. All other equipment I use are bought with my own money.

This is part four of my new series: Photographing the Norwegian winter. I had plans for three videos documenting parts of the Norwegian winter, but after I got back from Vingelen I got a call from Trond Westby asking me if I would join him and three others on their annual trip to Dovrefjell National Park and photograph the musk ox. Like any sane person I said yes and started packing. We had three full days up there and I could not wait to finally see some musk ox. But first we had to make a quick stop.. The light was beautiful, the temperatures were frigid and we were excited! Here is part two from Dovrefjell, which is part four in my "Winter in Norway" series, this is getting confusing. Hope you like the video, take care and stay safe. - Oddbjørn

Comments

Total Pageviews