From Grumpy photographer to Happy Photographer - in 5 minutes

Expressive Photography

Mar 7, 2021


The Video: Sometimes when I leave the house to make a video I have an idea of what I want to do. I guess I have to in order to plan where to go etc. This leads to expectations and a pressure to deliver. This is not how I like to make photographs and it actually flies in the face of everything I try to teach. Today's video was no exception and after trying to make the plan work I get myself in a real funk! 

Step back, listen to my own advice and let the landscape talk to me, and sure enough, I was back in my flow, happy, content and engaged. 

Every time, it works every time. No more Grumpy...

If you enjoy the content, please subscribe
Thanks for your support.

Photography & Music: Alister Benn
Video Production: Ann Kristin Lindaas

Comments

Total Pageviews