Street photography in the rain, London (pt 2 with Roman Fox) & how to kill a Fujifilm XT4 & X100V

Gareth Danks

Feb 21, 2021


Street photography in the rain, London (pt 2 with Roman Fox) & how to kill a Fujifilm XT4

Welcome back!! this is part 2 of my street photography adventure around the amazing but empty city of London, with Mr Roman Fox.. click here for part one!
https://youtu.be/0jEFeduukls

- Before you say it! I was already in London doing some commercial photography and video for a few clients. 

Street photography doesn't get any better than when your full of energy and with great company, wandering the street of London! - it's so heartbreaking to see London so empty with all the business closed! - I'll be so ecstatic when everything goes back to normal again!!! 

In this vlog,  Roman and I embrace the elements!  tho I do love street photography in the rain, I do worry about my gear surviving! - I go through two cameras just to make it through the day haha.. tho I will say; I'm hugely impressed by the Fujifilm XT4 and X100V weather sealing!! amazing!! 

Tho id never trust or rely on any weather sealing claims, its there to be used! - and tho I wouldn't put the cameras through it often! it held up well and I'm very surprised! Well done Fujifilm! :-)

Thanks for watching! Ga :-)

Comments

Total Pageviews