Ghost Town! Street Photography in London (with @Roman Fox)

Gareth Danks

Feb 9, 2021


Ghost Town! Street Photography in London (with Roman Fox) In this video I hit the street of London with my Fujifilm X-T4 to document the city after 2 months of lockdown! 

Having found accommodation right in the city I thought I would spend the next day doing some street photography. Please remember; Youtube is my ONLY income since the lockdown. Therefore I am LEGALLY allowed to travel for work when I get the opportunity! Video's like this one and my street photography magazine F/8 are my ONLY income. 

Please be respectful, I have not been able to qualify for ANY support from the government! It was great to meet up with YouTuber Roman Fox who saw my notification on Instagram, and as he lives nearby decided to meet me for the walk - we were of course outside and distanced the whole time! I hope you enjoy this video! 

Although I found street photography without people to photograph very challenging, I did enjoy documenting the city, and the business that had to close. Very very sad times! This is a two-part video with Roman Fox. That video will follow shortly so do hit the subscribe button to be notified :-)

Thanks for watching! Ga :-)

Comments

Total Pageviews