CANON R6 WORTH BUYING? Canon R6 versus Canon 5D MK III

Gary Gough

22/03/2021


In this video, I compare images from a Canon R6 to my Canon 5D MKIII

Last week my great pal lent me his Canon R6 to use for the day. I was really looking forward to using it and pitting it up against my current camera. I use the Canon 5D MKIII. 

Whistles & Bells
He knew I was looking to upgrade my camera this year and because he loved it so much he thought I would too! He's right, It is an amazing camera but is it good enough for me to part with my hard-earned cash?...
you'll have to watch the film to find out 😁

Malham, a village located in the Pennines, a very picturesque district of the Yorkshire Dales.

One of the many things Malham is famous for is it's ever-changing limestone infused hills, it's amphitheatre shaped cove and it was even mentioned in the doomsday book!
For me and countless other Landscape Photographers, it's probably best known for a certain lone tree. A tree that stands very proud on a limestone pavement.
Photographing a location previously never puts me off revisiting. It just fuels the inner creative in me. Right, time to grab the classics and then work the composition.

Please feel free to leave a comment
Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews