Abstract Photography in the snow or anywhere!

Gary Gough

Feb 14, 2021


In this video entitled, Abstract Photography in the snow or anywhere, I headed out to capture abstract images primarily of snow and ice.
This week I set off to my local river to capture a few abstract photographs. I knew most of the river was frozen so I was really looking forward to the adventure. The day I headed out was the coldest day on record for 25 years.

I love Abstract photography. In fact, one of my most viewed videos from last year was of me creating abstract images of fast running water. If you haven't seen that video click here... https://youtu.be/qFcnPd9lGbo​
I am fairly happy with the outcome of my adventure. As always though, it's more about getting out there and trying something a little different.

Go outside of your comfort zone, it's how you learn!
Thanks as always for watching

Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews