Scottish Rain Forests

 Expressive Photography

Jan 24, 2021

THE VIDEO:

I think everyone suffers occasionally from location envy, and I know I love watching @Adam Gibbs videos from the rain forests of Canada. In this video we explore an area really close to home, one where we have a little bit of rain forest - right on our doorstep. True to form and as the name suggests, it was pouring the entire time we were there, but this created some amazing atmosphere and saturated the colours of the beautiful mosses. 

I had to focus stack the images to overcome the depth of field issue, plus some expressive processing to make the feeling of the final images the way I wanted it.

If you enjoy the content, please subscribe
Thanks for your support.
Photography: Alister Benn
Video Production: Ann Kristin Lindaas

Comments

Total Pageviews