Landscape Photography my Top 10 of 2020 plus Graffiti in the Landscape + Urbex 2

 Gary Gough

26/01/2021


Well, what a year! it's certainly one for the record books, but sadly for all the wrong reasons! Not dwelling of the negative, for me, a lot of good came from it. 

OK, so I didn't do all the things I wanted to do. I had planned trips all across Europe. I was really looking forward to visiting Ireland too. That would have been another first ticked off the list. 

The strange thing is, as much as my world (as I'm sure yours too) was turned upside down, some unplanned and amazing events unfolded that wouldn't ordinarily have!

Music Credits:
Emos of Binaural - Joseph Beg
Never Grow So Old Again - Chaxti
Crystal Clear - Johannes Bornlof
My amazing music downloadable from Epidemic Sound
Music for content creators - Unlimited Access to 30 000 Track

Comments

Total Pageviews