Fine Art Photography Bridge to Nowhere

 Gary Gough

Published on Aug 6, 2020

In this video entitled, Fine Art Photography Bridge to Nowhere I travel to Scotland to create some more Fine Art Photography.

Last week I travelled to Dunbar in Scotland to photograph an amazing structure that's called the "Bridge to Nowhere" Its name is derived for obvious reasons. During very high tides, the path leading towards and away from the bridge disappears under the sea making the bridge look like it's going nowhere.

It was one of the best landscape photography days I have ever had but sadly I had technical issues with my new vlogging gear. The word muppet springs to mind!

Not to be outdone and simply because the pictures were too good to throw away, I came up with the idea of creating the video in near silence.

I hope you enjoy it

Comments

Total Pageviews