Epic Sunrise Kayak to Cave Photo Location

Brendan van Son 
Published on Jul 31, 2020

The Benagil Cave is one of the most popular places in Portugal's Algarve. Early this morning, I hopped in a kayak and paddled there for photography.

On today's travel photography vlog I headed out to Benagil Cave. It's a pretty short kayak journey, but it still feels like a bit of a mission.  The caves are one of the most photographed locations in all of Portugal.  But, it is hard to get camera gear out there. Most people take boat tours.  I wanted to be there for sunrise, so I kayaked.  It turned out to be an epic experience.
I'm very excited to have a kayak now in the Algarve. It means that I'll be able to photograph a lot of these hidden caves along the coast.  It should make for some awesome experiences - and vlogs.

Comments

Total Pageviews