Wildlife Photography EDC - Essential accessories, What's in my pockets? Gitzo Mini, Maps and more!

Tom Mason
Publishde on Jul 27, 2020

Hey, hows it going guys? 

So today I'm back and taking you through my wildlife photography EDC (Every day Carry if you're not down with the acronyms!)

As a wildlife photographer it's often super useful to have certain bits of kit with you when heading out on location, bits and bobs that can save your bacon on a shoot, stop you pulling your hair out and just make life run a little smoother when your out taking images.
Over the last few years I've been carrying certain items in my pockets and building a small kit of essentials that I think every wildlife photographer should have, so today, I thought I'd share it with you guys! If you're anything like me, I love taking a peak at what other photographers carry on the daily, so hopefully you'll find a few tips, tricks and bits of gear that will become an essential in your bag! 

Comments

Total Pageviews