Wildlife Photography: Tom Mason - In my Wildlife Photography travel bag, Safari edition 2019! Nikon Wildlife Photo Gear.

Tom Mason
Published on Aug 2, 2019

Hey Guys!
It's been a while and I'm sorry for the lack of updates, If you follow me on Instagram  (if you don't) you'll know I've been all over the place photographing puffins on Skomer, then to Botswana and finally leading a tour in Finland, so I've not had much time to get a video out!
In this video I'm talking though the basic gear I took out on Safari to Botswana, I was lucky enough to be invited out to stay with Pangolin Safaris in order to do some shooting and scouting for some future projects (stay tuned if you enjoy the videos and fancy travelling with me in the next few years!)

As always if you have any questions about the gear or wildlife photography in general pop them down int he comment below,

If you didn't know already, Pangolins (numerous species) are one of the most endangered animals on the planet, trafficking for "medicine" and other illegal trades has seen numbers decimated. By staying with pangolin safaris each night in the hotel supports their conservation, meaning whilst you get a luxury photo safari, you're also doing good, and I really rate that!

Comments

Total Pageviews