Landscape Photography: Thomas Heaton - My 289 Second Long Exposure

Thomas Heaton
Published on Jul 10, 2019

In this video I practice my long exposure photography at Vestahorn in Iceland. I have been coming to this location for photography for many years, but have yet to come away with the image I wanted. Part of that is because I have been heavily influenced by the work of others and it seems that I never have the conditions I need to get that perfect photo. On this occasion things started slowly. The light was flat and once again I was left feeling a little short changed, however after a few hours things started to change and we were gifted a vibrant, beautiful sunrise and I chose to do a long exposure in order to create an abstract version of an iconic mountain.

Music
April Sky - Ten Towers
Stay Near - Henrik Olsson

Comments

Total Pageviews