Landscape Photography (Podcast): Gary Gough - WAR PHOTOGRAPHY at the Falklands by Paul Haley

Gary Gough
Published on Jul 5, 2019

WAR PHOTOGRAPHY at the Falklands by Paul Haley
The Falklands (1982) One Man's War by Paul Haley
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

In this video, I interview Paul and discuss part of his 50 years as a Professional Photographer.
Later on in his career in 1982, Paul was employed by the Ministry of Defence as a senior Professional Photographer. In this interview, he shares the time he was selected as 1 of only 3 civilian photographers to be detached with the Army to a war zone, The Falklands!
Paul shares some amazing, scary and very sad stories he witnessed and photographed during that terrible time.
His pictures are brilliant time-pieces. They tell the story of a time long ago and a place far away.
Thank you, Paul
Enjoy the video.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PICTURES - I was only allowed to photograph Paul's pictures with my smartphone. His photographs are copyrighted to the Imperial War Museum (London) so I wasn't allowed to scan them. They look great in this video but clearly, they're not as good as the originals.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WEEKLY VLOGGING... Since I've committed to weekly vlogging, you get the best and the worst. Besides, it's probably good to know that we don't always have successful days!
I make at least one video a week, and I've got some amazing locations penned. Please make it worth my while and support the channel.
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you feel my content deserves it
Comments are always welcome btw
Feel free to "LIKE" and "SHARE" and/or hit that "SUBSCRIBE" button
Credits:
Presented By: Gary Gough

Comments

Total Pageviews