Landscape Photography: Gary Gough - Landscape Photography Haystacks Fleetwith Pike

Gary Gough
Published on Jul 18, 2019

Landscape Photography at Haystacks & Fleetwith Pike

In this video, I wild camped at the Lake District with some great friends. I scheduled to walk to Haystacks taking Warnscale Bothy in on route. Things didn't quite work out like that though, as it often doesn't when I out vlogging.
Mentioning no names (Gary or Tony) but somehow somebody at the front took a wrong turning. We ventured halfway to Fleetwith Pike before we realised it wasn't the right way 😁 The day was an adventure so it really didn't matter. Since we were halfway up Fleetwith Pike we might as well continue. I'm so glad we did. I've never been up to that summit before. WOW, what a view. If you haven't ventured up there I thoroughly recommend it.
The sunset was just fantastic. No spoilers so watch the video and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks as always for your support.
COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
THANK YOU
Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews