Landscape Photography: Gary Gough - How to find landscape compositions

Gary Gough
Published on Jul 7, 2019

How to find landscape compositions - In this video I explain my thought process for finding and fine-tuning a composition. This video ended up as a tutorial by accident. I was just shooting one of my weekly vlogs when I found myself struggling with composition. Because of this, I thought I'd share my struggle with you.

I actually video' ed with my stills camera, therefore, offering you a birds-eye view of how I searched, searched some more and then homed in on my composition. It's a perspective I have never adopted before. I really thought the view through my stills camera is really encapsulated my process of hunting for a composition. Hopefully, you'll agree?

I hope you found this tutorial useful
Thanks as always for your support.
COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
THANK YOU
Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews