Abstract Photography: Andy Gray - Tuesday Night Edits - On the beach on the longest day of the year

Andy Gray
Streamed live on Jul 2, 2019

Welcome to this week's Tuesday Night Edits where I edit an image together of some ICM captures I've made recently.
For several years I've made a point to head out for sunset on the longest day of the year - especially if the weather is good! Well this year I headed down to Bamburgh beach for a stroll and to shoot the evening. I dragged Alan Leightley out too so we could put the world to rights.
I grabbed some images of the sea and clouds as they changed and also Bamburgh Castle. So I wonder what we'll have made by the end of the stream..?
Pour yourself a cuppa, a glass of wine and chill. We'll be here about an hour and see what comes about 😃

Streamed - 2nd July 2019

Comments

Total Pageviews