Wildlife Photography: Morten Hilmer - BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE FOREST - BTC | behind the camera, composition, tripod, z6 autofocus and Q&A

Morten Hilmer
Published on Jun 13, 2019

These behind the camera films will be something new I want to try out.
I hope to share and show more of my thoughts and techniques that I am unable to explain fully when I am in the middle of wildlife photography.

After the photo trip to the forest where I was photographing the woodpecker I am making a recap where I am talking about the day and my experiences. I love bird photography and this is actually one of my first time photographing birds for quite a while.
I am talking a little about the pros and cons of using the tripod, a little about the composition, the 3d camouflage clothes and then in the end of the video I am answering some questions from the previous video. I really hope you will get something out of this and I am very eager to get some feedback.

Comments

Total Pageviews