Wildlife Photography: Morten Hilmer - BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE FOREST | Wildlife photography behind the scenes - Nikon z7, ftz, camouflage

Morten Hilmer
Published on Jun 10, 2019

••• The behind the scenes version of this video will be published on Thursday •••
This will be something new I want to try out in order to be able to share and show more of my thoughts and techniques that I am am not always able to explain fully when I am in the middle of wildlife photography.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know and I will try to include some of them in the behind the scenes video.

Today I am in the forest for the first time after my return from my photography expedition to the Ellesmere Island. I have missed it so much and I decided that before editing all the footage from that trip, I needed to get out in nature with my camera.
Today I am in the forest less than a kilometer from where I live and I am surprised by a beautiful little woodpecker feeding its young.
What started as a trip without a specific purpose ended up with some really exciting bird photography.

Comments

Total Pageviews