Landscape Photography & Urban Exploration: Gary Gough - 15 Minute seaside challenge Landscape Photography

Gary Gough
Published on Jun 23, 2019

In this video, you see me at full-on panic stations. I turned up to photograph something that wasn't there and the light was falling fast! I had 15 minutes to pull something out of the bag!
It's great to challenge yourself sometimes. The most important thing is to not give up.

The wife suggested Fish & Chips at the seaside as we arrived home from the studio. Bear in mind we live in Huddersfield. After checking the weather and tide times I suggested Colwyn Bay. They've got a pier that I particularly love photographing and surely they must have an abundance of Fish & Chip shops! If you Google Maps Colwyn Bay Pier (use satellite view) the pier is there for all to see.
So, what could possibly go wrong?

How about NO FISH & CHIP SHOPS and NO PIER!

It's all too easy to just go home but I was determined to not waste the opportunity of challenging myself and cracking on with a vlog. I'm so glad I did!
Enjoy the video
COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
THANK YOU
Gary

MUSIC CREDIT:
EHotshot 2 - Niklas Ahlstrom
Over the Summit - Bonnie Grace

Comments

Total Pageviews