Wildlife Photography: Morten Hilmer - WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY - THE ART OF BEING PRESENT | Behind the Scenes, Nikon Z6, Winter, Scotland

Morten Hilmer
Published on Feb 24, 2019

I am spending a week in the Highlands of Scotland photographing wildlife and enjoying this beautiful land. It is my first trip with the Nikon Z6 which made it a challenge for me to focus 100 procent on the animals I was photographing. Because the camera was very new to me, I constantly had to look at it to find the right buttons, which made it very hard to be present.

After a few days I was familiar with the Z6 and the 600mm lens, and I felt how my mind settled down - I felt focused and present. This is where things start to work out for me and this is when I can start to do real wildlife photography

Comments

Total Pageviews