Street Photography: Gareth Danks - Confidence & Confrontation, Street Photography Challenges

Gareth Danks
Published on Feb 9, 2019

CONFIDENCE & CONFRONTATION - STREET PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES

Hey thanks for tuning in again! On this street photography adventure I'm in Amsterdam where i attempt my first ever night time street photography shoot and visit the amazing city looking for nice light and tones to capture some street photography images with my Fujifilm XT3 and XF23mm 1.4 lens.

Im thrilled with the response I've had to my previous street photography videos and since recent starting these photography vlogs I've had a few questions about dealing with confidence and confrontation when out shooting the streets. So this video is dedicated to how i approach my street photography challenges and what methods i use to avoid confrontation and keep enjoying my day!

I hope you enjoy the video! Thanks SOOOO much for all the support you have given me by watching my photography vlogs! I'm truly grateful!

Any questions don't hesitate to get in touch!

Gareth :-) x

Comments

Total Pageviews