Wildlife Photography: Tom Mason - Nikon Z6 for Wildlife Photography? | First impressions

Tom Mason
Published on Jan 16, 2019

Hey Guys, Hows it going? I hope you are well!
It's a new year and I want to kick it off with a camera I've been keen to get my hands on ever since it was announced. The NIKON  Z 6!
I was lucky enough to get a camera loaned to me for 2 weeks by Nikon UK and so will be out putting it to the test over the next week - more videos to come!

As a long term Nikon shooter the mirrorless Z series looks to be an exciting development. The key reason for me is all about video (mainly for this channel) as well as stripping down weight for a lighter back up camera in the field.

I wanted to get the camera out in the field and use it as a primary camera for some wildlife shooting, focusing on testing out the new AF system, EVF and the basic performance when looking to photograph wildlife on location.

What are your thoughts on the new Nikon Z 6? Are you excited for what's coming and planning on purchasing? If you have any questions you want answered let me know down in the comments and I'll do my best to test them out for the next video!

Comments

Total Pageviews