Wildlife Photography: Morten Hilmer - BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY FROM PHOTO BLIND | First time using Nikon Z6 for Wildlife Photography and vlogging

Morten Hilmer
Published on Jan 21, 2019

In this behind the scenes video I am spending the day in my photo blind in the company of my dog, Bjørn, just to experience the calming feel of being surrounded by nature and , if I'm lucky, hoping to see some birds.
I did not expect a whole lot of things to happen, and since my GH5 vlogging camera is broken and sent to repair, I did not expect to make any vlogging either.
This day in the photo blind turned out to be an amazing experience. I was so sad at the thought of not being able to share some of these moments that I decided to try vlogging with the Nikon Z6, which I also used for all the video and most of the photos in this short video.

I hope you will like these moments from the Danish nature.

See you out there...

All the best
Morten

Comments

Total Pageviews