Street Photography: Gareth Danks - Street Photography Birmingham, Tips & Try This!

Gareth Danks
Published on Jan 8, 2019

Street Photography Birmingham -Tips & Try this!
So next on my to visit list of cities for street photography was Birmingham! i was tremendously excited but very nervous at the same time! - i hadn't been to Birmingham for nearly 30 years!! With little in the way of a plan i grabbed my Fujifilm XT3 and XF23mm 1.4 lens and hit the streets!

In this vlog i try and answer some of the questions I've had through my youtube channel regarding my approach to street photography.. i hope this helps if you were wondering how to start..

Thanks so much for watching! And for your kind support so far! :-) x

Ga

Please consider subscribing to my youtube channel and hit the bell to be notified of future landscape photography vlogs.

Comments

Total Pageviews