Landscape Photography: Tom Mason -LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY in the Rainforest | Amazon PHOTO VLOG

Tom Mason
Published on Oct 30, 2018

Today we are heading out into the jungle for some landscape photography. When working on long term wildlife photography projects, having landscape and environmental images is key to complimenting the wildlife photography, giving a sense of the environment and creating a more rounded portfolio.

As a wildlife photographer my style has been changing over the last few years with myself more and more enjoying the landscape  approach within my photography. Camera traps have encouraged me to explore the wider view and in that I have found a real passion in landscape photography. Something that I am looking forward to developing to compliment my wildlife shooting.

I think as photographers we all have to constantly push our boundaries to keep our styles and images developing, whilst also providing a new opportunities to learn and draw inspiration for our regular shooting.

Comments

Total Pageviews