Landscape Photography: Gary Gough - Working a Composition in Landscape Photography

Gary Gough
Published on Jan 27, 2019

Working a Composition in Landscape Photography - In this video, I demonstrate my Composition workflow.
J
This is my first vlog of 2019. I came down with a case of Man Flu :) just after Christmas and it knocked me for six! I'm back to my normal self so it's all systems go for the year ahead!
Last week I met up with Jason Jones for a collaboration in North Wales. I met up with Jason last year but the weather was so bad we couldn't actually vlog. Third time lucky as they say!

Jason took charge and suggested we visit Watkins Path / Falls. I hadn't heard of the place so I took Jason's lead. I certainly wasn't disappointed.
The Watkin Pass was originally created as a Donkey path. The path forms one of the many routes to Snowdon. To say the route is very scenic is a gross understatement.  It really is picturesque! It's a photographers dream! Having said that, if you want to shoot the un-obvious you'll need your wits about you. Personally, I thought the area looked a little industrial. That's probably just because of the Slate fencing. It all looks amazing and I certainly didn't want my comments to seem negative. I suppose the best way of describing the pass is it's one of these amazing places where you visit time and time again and shoot something different every time! I love it!

A massive thank you to Jason for looking after me for the day. Cheers pal.

THANK YOU
Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews