Landsacape Photography: Thomas Heaton - Landscape Photography When It's -25ºc

Thomas Heaton
Published on Jan 30, 2019

This is my final 'On Location' landscape photography video from the Rocky Mountains in Canda and I like to think that we finish with a bang. We photograph sunrise where the dawn temperature drops to -29ºc on the drive to our location. It is -25ºc when we pull over.

Were in the field for a couple of hours and both my Canon M50 and my 5DMK IV survived and performed well, with the exception of my LCD screen having a strange lag to it.

After the cold morning we visit a wonderful cave, but the hike in was truly trecherous and there is no real way for me to show how bad it was I stopped filming. The image you see at the end is 5 bracketed images merged to HDR in Lightroom. Enjoy.

Comments

Total Pageviews