Street Photography: Gareth Danks - Street photography in Dubai - Gopro Hero 7 Travel Vlog in Dubai

Gareth Danks
Published on Nov 4, 2018

Street photography in Dubai  - Gopro Hero 7 Travel Vlog in Dubai

Myself and Carys were lucky enough to be invited to our friends wedding being held in Dubai. I was best man so it was a great opportunity for us to head over and to spend a few days exploring the City.
While it wasn't a dedicated photography trip i jumped at the opportunity to do a little street photography around the city.. I grabbed my Fujifilm Xpro2 clipped my new Gopro Hero 7 to the top and head out with Carys to the Souks, Creek and Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai.
While the new side of Dubai was impressive it was the old towns and markets that were calling us! We both felt the desire to check out the old cultures and meet some of the locals in the old towns of Dubai..
I hope you enjoy this vlog which was for the first time filmed entirely on the new Gopro Hero 7 Black.. I'm so relieved the footage and audio are so greatly improved over the older models! I didnt want to carry around my Canon M50 all day!

I hope you enjoy our photography vlog in Dubai..

Sorry for the audio noise in parts, i think it was due to me selecting the stereo option in the audio settings..
Gopro settings: 25fps flat mode protune on iso limit 1600 auto WB stereo audio (not auto) graded in Final Cut X. Sharpness medium. i used just over 1 battery for this vlog! carried 2 3rd party spares with me! - Im very happy with the new Gopro hero 7 black! one or two bugs but its fantastic!
Thanks for watching! i hope you enjoy! please let me know your favourite image and i look forward to seeing you on the next adventure :-)

Comments

Total Pageviews