Nature Photography: Morten Hilmer - Nature Photography with the Nikon Z6 | First Snow, Winter Solstice and Merry Christmas

Morten Hilmer
Published on Dec 23, 2018

••• THIS IS NOT A RECIEW OF THE NIKON Z6 ••• Actually I am not even talking about it:)
In one of the upcoming videos I am going to tell a little about why my D5 has been replaced with the Nikon D850 and the Z6 for my upcoming 2-month photography expedition.
Also I am going to Scotland in January to photograph stags and mountain hares, so there will be a lot of testing in the snow;)
----
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you so much for your support on this first year:)
It is the day before Christmas and I should probably be home to clean the house and get everything ready for tomorrow evening - it is just so much more fun to be out with the camera. Especially because it is the first time I am photographing with my new Nikon Z6 and the Nikon z 24-70.
I was quite excited to see how the Tamron 150-600mm G2 would work on the Nikon Z6 with the FTZ adapter and I am happy to say that until now it works super nice.

Comments

Total Pageviews