Landscape Photography: Gary Gough - Landscape Photography Against time and weather - Luskentyre beach


Gary Gough
Published on Dec 4, 2018

Landscape Photography - Battling the weather. I battle time and the elements to capture amazing Landscapes.
This is the 4th of a series of 4 films. I created these films to document my brief whirlwind tour of the Isle of Lews & Harris.
In this episode, I'm at Seilebost and Luskentyre Beach. Plus I stopped off close by to capture a fantastic roadside shot looking onto Sielibost Beach.
This was my first time at the beach and I didn't want anything to get in my way of capturing those amazing views in all their glory. As we know in the world of Landscape Photography, things don't always go to plan though. The wind was erratic, the rain was severe and for most of the day, there was a fine mist in the air. So up against it, you could say!

For us Landscape Photographers, The Isle of Harris and Lewis is the gift that keeps on giving.
WHAT AN ADVENTURE!
THANK YOU

Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews