Landscape Photography: Gary Gough - Blea Tarn & Tewet Tarn Landscape Photography

Gary Gough
Published on Dec 23, 2018

Blea Tarn & Tewet Tarn Landscape Photography - In this video, I photograph Blea and Tewet Tarn. Lazy days :)
I was working in the Lake District last week so I decided to grab a couple of shots from areas in the Lakes close by. The first of my locations was Blea Tarn.

Blea Tarn is a must for every photographer experienced or not! If you don't have any experience in Landscape Photography or if you're just looking to capture a fantastic image with very little input then Blea Tarn is for you. I dare to say you'll be very unlikely to capture a new perspective but there's nothing wrong with capturing the iconic!
Tewet Tarn was also a first for me. I researched for areas that were in easy reach and where I haven't shot before and Tewet Tarn came up. I wonder how many people thought the same as me, where? lol
As you can see in the video, it's a lovely little find. It will offer a great deal under the right lighting conditions too. Views and possible decent compositions from so many angles. A real treat!

I hope you like the video, albeit a short one.
THANK YOU
Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews