Landscape Photography: Gary Gough - 40+ Pictures 5 Days in the Isle of Skye

Gary Gough
Published on Dec 13, 2018

Landscape Photography over 5 Days gaining 40+ Pictures.  Isle of Skye shooting amazing Landscape locations.
3 weeks ago I made one of my twice yearly trips to the Isle of Skye where I run 5-day workshops. This my second trip of the year was especially challenging due to the weather conditions throughout the week but all-in-all we came, we conquered!

On this particular trip, we visited... Quiraing Ridge, Kilt Rock Waterfall, Old Man of Storr, Cuillin Mountains, Eilean Donan Castle, Fairy Pools, Portree, Bridge of Sligachan, Neist Point Lighthouse, Lealt Falls plus other locations.  Everyone raved about the week and I think it's fair to say, everyone came away with a great portfolio of images.
A massive shout out to the attendees and my new friends...
Carol, Gary, Dean, Neil, Rich & David

WHAT AN ADVENTURE!
THANK YOU

Gary

Comments

Total Pageviews