Wildlife Photography: Tom Mason - WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY on Location - Getting the shots | My Final week in the Amazon

Tom Mason
Premiered Nov 11, 2018

It's my final week in the jungle and what an amazing time it has been. With the end of my adventure looming it's time to head back into the field and pick up my camera traps, fingers crossed the whole way!
Camera trapping has its up and downs, a great deal of frustrations and challenges, but in the end it can all be worth it. The effort of finding locations, sighting, checking and servicing the cameras over the last two months has been an ongoing and never ending job, but for me, the pictures are certainly worth every moment... A couple of them however you'll have to wait a little longer to see! (Sorry)

Thank you so much for following me on this trip into the amazon, it's be amazing to be able to share the images and adventure with so many of you! I hope you've enjoyed the videos.
Now I'm back in the UK the content wont be stopping. I have a boat load of projects planned and videos in the pipeline, so if you're not already, be sure to subscribe for new wildlife photography content!

If you have any questions about wildlife photography or camera trapping drop them below!
For those asking about a new Feedback video we shall do that soon - if you want to be part of it tag me into your photos on instagram with TMPhotoReview ---

In Peru I have been staying with the awesome CREES foundation at the MLC in Manu. Over the last 30 years they have taken an area of deforested farmland and by working with local people, with a solid conservation strategy have shown just what's possible by bringing the rainforest and animals back to this part of Manu!

Comments

Total Pageviews