Travel Photography: Tim Kirk - Two Failures in Japan | Time Necessary for Successful Photography

Tim Kirk
Published on Nov 4, 2018

This week I review last week’s trip to Japan, and I discuss the difficulties of trying to balance work and photography.  I am an amateur photographer, so when I have the chance, I attempt to capture photos and create a story.  However, photography is not my full-time profession.  In trying to balance my career and hobby, this can put additional stress on the time available to allocate to photography.  I have twice attempted to create stories from a photography trip in Japan and twice failed.  These failures are not for a lack of subject, but rather due to a lack of detailed planning and a lack of the time necessary to be successful.
I hope you enjoy this video.

Comments

Total Pageviews