Landscape Photography: Tim Kirk - Early Winter Photography at Gold Creek Pond / Snoqualmie Pass


Tim Kirk
Published on Nov 25, 2018

This week takes me to Snoqualmie Pass and Gold Creek Pond.  This little jewel is tucked away just off of Interstate 90 and offers some beautiful views of the basin below Kendall Peak.  Two days prior to my trip, Snoqualmie Pass received between 6 and 8 inches of snow.  While this wasn’t enough snow to require snowshoes, it did cover the area in a blanket of white and offer some dramatic contrast with the dark pine forest.  I have actually never been to Gold Creek Pond in the summertime, and my last trip here was about 5 years ago as a snowshoe outing.  My goal this time was to visit the area after the first snow and before the lake froze.  This would open the possibility of reflections in the water.  I came away with a couple images that I like, and I hope you enjoy this video.  Come along with me to Snoqualmie Pass and Gold Creek Pond.  Thanks for watching.

Music Included:
Misunderstood (Instrumental Version) – Windshield
Stay for A Minute (Instrumental Version) – Windshield

Available from:  www.epidemicsound.com

Comments

Total Pageviews