Morten Hilmer - PHOTOGRAPHING MOUNTAIN HARES part 1 | Wildlife photography in Scotland - behind the scene VLOG

Published on Feb 4, 2018
I am in the Cairngorms National Park in the Highlands of Scotland to do wildlife photography. I have seen quite a lot of photos of the mountain hare, but this is the first time I am going to photograph this little guy.
It is very windy in the valley so I had a lot of challenges with the sound but I decided to make this short behind the scenes VLOG to share this great experience with you. So please forgive me for the poor sound - I hope you will bear with me.
In this short documentary VLOG I am trying to show how to photograph wildlife using the foreground as a blurry element to close the bottom of the photo.


Morten Hilmer: Homepage

Comments

Total Pageviews